Z. Rezki; M. – S. Alouini, “Secure Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff of Zero-Forcing Transmit Scheme at Finite-SNR”, IEEE Transaction on Communications vol.60, no.4, pp.1138-1147, April 2012.
• Tall, Z. Rezki, M. – S. Alouini, "MIMO Channel Capacity with Full CSI at Low SNR", IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol.PP, no.99, pp.1-4, 2012.
• A. Agrawal, Z. Rezki, A. Khisti, M. – S. Alouini, “Non-Coherent Capacity of Secret-Key Agreement with Public Discussion”, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, Special Issue on Using the Physical Layer for Securing the Next Generation of Communication Systems, vol.6, no.3, pp.565-574, Sept. 2011.
• Z. Rezki; D. Haccoun; F. Gagnon; W. Ajib, “Impact of Spatial Correlation on the Finite-SNR Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff”, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications,, vol.7, no.4, pp.1184-1189, April 2008.
• Z. Rezki M. – S. Alouini, “On the Capacity of Nakagami-m Fading Channels with Full Channel State Information at Low SNR”, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol.1, no.3, pp.253-256, June 2012.
• Z. Rezki M. – S. Alouini, “Ergodic Capacity of Cognitive Radio under Imperfect Channel State Information”, IEEE Transaction on Vehicular Technology vol.61, no.5, pp.2108-2119, Jun 2012.
• L. Sboui, Z. Rezki, M. – S. Alouini, “A Unified Framework for the Ergodic Capacity of Spectrum Sharing Cognitive Radio Systems”, to appear in IEEE Transaction on Wireless Communications
• Z. Rezki, A. Khisti, M. – S. Alouini, "On the ergodic secret message capacity of the wiretap channel with finite-rate feedback," in Proceedings IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT’12), vol., no., pp.239-243, Cambridge, MA, USA, 1-6 July 2012.